Who We Are
The Columbia Baptist Association was organized on November 7, 1885, at Bluff Springs Baptist Church with 13 churches. Today there are 53 churches with a total membership exceeding 29,400.
The Columbia Baptist Association consists of local Baptist churches, each autonomous in government under the Lordship of Christ. The churches partner together through the association to serve their mutual needs and interests. The association expresses the mutual concern of kindred congregations to advance the cause of Christ and to enlarge each church's participation in Christ's mission.
The purpose of the Columbia Baptist Association is: